Whilst all Professor Pods sauces are excellent condiments, this Thai Dragon Hot chilli sauce is a family favourite used in a lot of our cooking, especially for Asian recipes.
Thai Dragon peppers are definitely hot, having been reported to be around 100,000 Scoville Heat Units.
This sauce is hot enough to be interesting, yet sufficiently neutral that it can be used across many cuisines. It will enhance many dishes, without dominating them. We've successfully used it in Chinese, Thai, Indian and Italian recipes. Our customers find it great for cooking too.
The flavour is immediately distinguishable as Thai. Initial earthy tomato tones yield to sweet, yet sharp spicy flavours. The heat level develops gradually, to a satisfactory hot heat. Perfect for use in East Asian cooking, spicy dips, salad dressing and also as an everyday condiment.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Ingredients: water, chillies, vinegar (distilled from malted barley), onion, salt, garlic, rapeseed oil
- Preservatives: ascorbic acid (E300), citric acid (E330)
- Contents: 155 ml e (recyclable glass bottle)
- Please check out Policies and FAQS for more information about our policies, shipping, insurance, returns, allergens and shelf lives.