Scotch Bonnet peppers are very popular in the Professor Pods home. They are hot enough to be interesting, yet accessible enough for every day usage. This particular batch (Batch #183) is a good bit milder than our normal Scotch Bonnet chilli sauce, as we are experimenting with a number of new varieties for 2020-21.
This sauce is a great combination of spicy and sweet flavours. Initial mild creamy and fruity undertones give way to developing strong spicy notes, including black pepper. A slow growing, pleasant heat is accompanied by a really great fresh, fruity taste.
An excellent general purpose sauce! Excels both as a condiment and for cooking. Try it to spice up your favourite soup or homemade salsa.
Please note that the colour, heat and flavour profile of this sauce may vary considerably from batch to batch, depending on the specific variety of Scotch Bonnet we used to make the sauce. However, it will always be some type of yellow Scotch bonnet, as we find these varieties have the best flavours.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Ingredients: water, chillies, vinegar (distilled from malted barley), onion, sea salt, garlic, rapeseed oil
- Preservatives: ascorbic acid (E300), citric acid (E330)
- Volume of each bottle: 155 ml e (recyclable glass bottle)
- Please check out Policies and FAQS for more information about our policies, shipping, insurance, returns, allergens and shelf lives.