Professor Pods Santa Fe Grande sauce is big on flavour, but low on heat. The taste is rich and has strong tomato tones, with a sustained, smooth finish. There is enough heat to be interesting, yet this is definitely suitable for the whole family.
Perfect as a general purpose condiment and table sauce, and also really nice for mild salsas, South American dishes and dressings. A fond favourite of a Venezuelan friend who loves this to uses this to complement fillings in her amazing arepa (traditional corn bread) sandwiches!
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Ingredients: water, chillies, vinegar (distilled from malted barley), onion, salt, garlic, rapeseed oil
- Preservatives: ascorbic acid (E300), citric acid (E330)
- Volume of each bottle: 155 ml e (recyclable glass bottle)
- Please check out Policies and FAQS for more information about our policies, shipping, insurance, returns, allergens and shelf lives.