Say "Hi" to Mildred - a new Professor Pods ‘White label’ special edition chilli sauce. This is where we test out new chilli varieties and concepts before committing to adding a new sauce to our core range.
A chilli sauce called Mildred – what madness is this? Well, sometimes strange things happen during the naming of our sauces…
This is a smooth, mild red (hence Mildred) single variety chilli sauce. The aim here was to create a light, everyday sauce that has the tempting flavour characteristics of capsicum baccatum chillies, but with a very accessible heat level. Perfect for getting kids used to chilli flavours!
The sauce is thick, with a unique sweet smell and taste. It has fruity and tomato tones, with a deep baccatum flavour profile. The finish is light and pleasurable on the palate. A great everyday family sauce, suitable with whatever wherever you fancy! Will work superbly on salad dressings too.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Ingredients: water, chillies, vinegar (distilled from malted barley), onion, salt, garlic, rapeseed oil
- Preservatives: ascorbic acid (E300), citric acid (E330)
- Volume of each bottle: 155 ml e (recyclable glass bottle)
- Please check out Policies and FAQS for more information about our policies, shipping, insurance, returns, allergens and shelf lives.