This is a new addition to Professor Pods' ever expanding line-up of artisan sauces - our Kitchen Guru hot sauce. As implied by its name, this one was designed specially for those who love home cooking and making spicy dishes!
We've blended together a range of chillies that hit the mark when using this sauce as a condiment, yet which also excel when used in cooking a wide range of cuisines. It's been specifically developed to work across very diverse cuisines, including Asian, Indian, Mexican, Italian and Chinese cooking. You need fresh, sharp chilli tastes in a meal, curry, marinade, dip or stir fry? Well, look no further!
The initial taste is both sweet and sharp, with a citrusy kick too. This develops into a pleasant heat level that is accompanied by tones of red capsicum and peppercorns. Notably, this sauce will enhance and lift your cooking, but will not overpower or dominate your meal.
When eaten as a condiment this sauce falls into the very hot category, but the heat levels soften quite a bit when used for cooking meals. An excellent all-rounder, but superb in the kitchen.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Ingredients: water, chillies, vinegar (distilled from malted barley), onion, sea salt, garlic, rapeseed oil
- Preservatives: ascorbic acid (E300), citric acid (E330)
- Contents: 155 ml e (recyclable glass bottle)
- Please check out Policies and FAQS for more information about our policies, shipping, insurance, returns, allergens and shelf lives.