Yet another Professor Pods ‘White label’ special edition chilli sauce. This is where we get experimental and test out new chilli varieties or concepts before committing to adding to our core range.
Golden Gibbon is another single variety sauce employing our own homegrown chillies. This sauce has a clear citrus front end, underpinned by warm fruity tones. The heat is initially mild, but grows gently to a medium finish. There are hints of freshly crushed black peppercorns and the finish is very smooth. This sauce leaves you with a pleasing afterglow.
Golden Gibbon is a great everyday table sauce and will work beautifully with fish or shellfish, where it will enhance not dominate the meal. Also perfect for making zesty salad dressings, spicy mayonnaise and citrusy homemade. If you liked Incan Gold or Killer Canary you're highly likely to love this too!
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Ingredients: water, chillies, vinegar (distilled from malted barley), onion, salt, garlic, rapeseed oil
- Preservatives: ascorbic acid (E300), citric acid (E330)
- Volume of each bottle: 155 ml e (recyclable glass bottle)
- Please check out Policies and FAQS for more information about our policies, shipping, insurance, returns, allergens and shelf lives.