Each year Professor Pods like to make a micro batch Christmas special sauce made from chocolate chillies. For people who mean it when they say they like their sauces very hot, but very tasty. These special editions are always highly sought after by discerning chilli-heads. Just to be clear, there is no chocolate in this product, it contains brown gourmet peppers commonly referred to as chocolate chillies.
Without further ado, here's the 2021 version. Superhot Special Edition Batch 221 is a fiendish blend of 7 different chocolate superhot peppers. It contains chocolate bhut jolokia, chocolate Carolina reaper, Kraken Scorpion, BBM, chocolate habanero, black Nagas and 7 Pot Douglah. This sauce has stupendous pedigree, and employs high concentrations of chilli to give the trademark Professor Pods depth of flavour.
Even at only a few hours old, Batch 221 had complexity by the bucketful. Superb! We experienced significant mouth fire well past 8 minutes, after which the baton was passed to the stomach. Absolutely, definitely not for novices.
- Ingredients: water, chillies, vinegar (distilled from malted barley), onion, sea salt, garlic, rapeseed oil
- Preservatives: ascorbic acid (E300), citric acid (E330)
- Contents: 155 ml e (in recyclable glass bottle)
- Please check out Policies and FAQS for more information about our policies, shipping, insurance, returns, allergens and shelf lives.
- We urge caution to customers who purchase our superhot sauces. These sauces must always be treated with respect at all times and used sensibly. Under no circumstances must these sauces be used for practical jokes, dares etc. Professor Pods accept no liability, consequential or otherwise, whatsoever to those who choose to abuse or misuse our superhot sauces, or to any third party who is injured as a result of inappropriate use or abuse in any way, shape or form.