This sauce was given a prestigious 2 Star Rating (Outstanding) in the 2021 Guild of Fine Foods Great Taste Awards!
There is much we can say about this sauce, but perhaps best to show you the Great Taste judges' assessment:
"This sounds really exciting - it is promising a lot! It looks like sunshine in a jar. It is heady with fresh chillies on the nose with back notes of onion, garlic and the vinegar. On tasting it is so well balanced. That citrus beginning moves through to the salty umami taste with the garlic and onion understated but adding that extra layer. It is so clever to catch that fresh vibrancy. We really like this a lot.
This sauce is bright yellow and very attractive to look at. It is also very loose and has a dressing-like consistency. This sauce tastes like its colour: it's elevated, delicate, tangy and bright. We like the citrusy nature of the flavour. The acidity and salinity are balanced with the heat. The garlic works nicely to balance out the vinegar"
Perfect for use in any Caribbean cooking, and sublime on burgers. Mix it with mayo to make a stellar hot dip. Try it , you will not be disappointed!
Please note that this current batch is a bit milder than our usual, but still has the trademark great taste.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Ingredients: water, chillies, vinegar (distilled from malted barley), onion, sea salt, garlic, rapeseed oil
- Preservatives: ascorbic acid (E300), citric acid (E330)
- Contents: 155 ml e (in recyclable glass bottle)
- Please check out Policies and FAQS for more information about our policies, shipping, insurance, returns, allergens and shelf lives.