Professor Pods have a long history of fielding the very best in artisan chilli sauces made from 'chocolate chillies'. First we had 'Superhot Chocolate' (versions 1 to 3 in 2018-19), which was then followed by the acclaimed 'Short Fuse' specially made for Christmas 2019.
Well, let me introduce you to the latest in the lineup - Superhot Special Edition Batch #182. This beast is packed full of heat and flavour and contains no less than 10 different varieties of chocolate chillies in this sauce. 7 of the chilli varieties used in this sauce are rated at being 1 million Scovilles or more, so safe to say this one is a heavyweight! Being able to grow chillies to produce a high-end, small batch sauce like this is exactly what the Professor Pods 'seed to sauce' mantra is all about.
Let's be clear here. There is no confectionery or chocolate in this sauce - perish the thought! Nope, chocolate chillies are brown variants that occur naturally and which have a highly distinctive, rich, smoky flavour that simply doesn't occur in other chillies. Chocolate chilli variants tend to be much hotter than their red, orange and yellow stablemates. True chilli connoisseurs already know this and prize chocolate chillies for their exquisite flavour and extreme heat, which work well in harmony.
Batch #182 is at least a 9/10 on the heat scale. However, as with all Professor Pods products, the reason you want to eat this sauce is its divine taste and superb depth of flavour. This sauce has so much flavour and heat that it truly makes for an experience in an of itself, even before you've added it to food. One of the tastiest and most special sauces that we've ever made. Perfect as an all round condiment, and its depth of flavour makes it sublime for cooking with too.
This sauce will appeal to connoisseurs who demand very high heat levels with no compromises on the flavour. The perfect Christmas gift for the one you love, even if that one is you!
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Ingredients: water, chillies, vinegar (distilled from malted barley), onion, sea salt, garlic, rapeseed oil
- Preservatives: ascorbic acid (E300), citric acid (E330)
- Contents: 155 ml e (in recyclable glass bottle)
- Please check out Policies and FAQS for more information about our policies, shipping, insurance, returns, allergens and shelf lives.
- We urge caution to customers who purchase our superhot sauces. These sauces must always be treated with respect at all times and used sensibly. Under no circumstances must these sauces be used for practical jokes, dares etc. Professor Pods accept no liability, consequential or otherwise, whatsoever to those who choose to abuse or misuse our superhot sauces, or to any third party who is injured as a result of inappropriate use or abuse in any way, shape or form.