This is a relatively new addition to Professor Pods' ever expanding line-up of artisan sauces. Our mild, green jalapeno chilli sauce.
Green jalapeno chillies are merely unripened jalapenos. They have a lovely, fresh flavour and are amongst the mildest of chillies (around 5,000 Scoville Heat Units). Our aim here was to field a sauce with a big flavour, for everyday use, but with a very manageable heat.
The front end taste is quintessentially green jalapeno, fresh and green. No nasty surprises, just a good, long-lasting flavour and a mild heat. We love it, and so will you!
This is an excellent general purpose sauce for pepping up whatever you fancy. You can add this sauce to most savoury dishes and it's likely going to work well - burgers, sandwiches, chips, Mexican dishes - you name it. It also delivers in salsas, dips and salad dressings too.
It’s mild enough for anyone, including children, so it’s good way to get the whole family into the world of chillies.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Ingredients: water, chillies, vinegar (distilled from malted barley), onion, sea salt, garlic, rapeseed oil
- Preservatives: ascorbic acid (E300), citric acid (E330)
- Contents: 155 ml e (in recyclable glass bottle)
- Please check out Policies and FAQS for more information about our policies, shipping, insurance, returns, allergens and shelf lives.